Investor and Board Member
Life Science Angels
• Investor and current board member at Life Science Angels, and past chair of Medical Device and Digital Health.
• Chair of the Bio Track at Berkeley SkyDeck. SkyDeck is UC Berkeley’s premier startup accelerator, investing $100k in each 6-month cohort company, and providing a huge amount of programming, dedicated advisors, investor introductions, and a big demo day event.
• Faculty member for the National Science Foundation’s I-Corps program, I-Corps at NIH, Coach for NSF’s Convergence Accelerator, and teaching faculty for the UC LAUNCH startup accelerator.
• Founding attorney of Torvents IP, a law firm for life science startups and investors.
• Former head of the IP legal team for the life science tools group of Bio-Rad Laboratories. Before Bio-Rad, a patent litigator at Covington & Burling, and before that a mechanical engineer developing cochlear implants at UCSF.
Darren is attending / has attended:
Sign up now to stay up-to-date with all our events, news, deals and more!